Interesting facts from the Steepster Survey…
- Over 60% of respondents drink 2-5 cups of tea each day, with 15% drinking 6 or more everyday!
- Almost 90% of respondents understand the basics of tea and have purchased loose leaf or consider themselves experts and are approached by friends for tea-related advice.
- Just over 11% of users have their own personal tea blog.
- Many people, almost 40%, don’t track the teas they drink.
- More than 75% of respondents would be either a little upset or moderately upset if Steepster disappeared tomorrow (I thought 100% would be extremely upset…where’s the love?)
Top things people like about Steepster…
- Seeing what their friends have to say about different teas
- Discovering new teas
- Connecting to a community of passionate tea drinkers
- Awesome design and UI
Top features people could live without…
- Nothing! You love all the features and we appreciate that :)
The most popular features to add…
- Mobile access to Steepster (communicate through iPhone app or SMS or Twitter)
- More community interaction (commenting, forums/discussion boards, tea swaps, communicate with followers, better way to connect with new users)
- Systematic tea recommendations (based on drinking history, users with similar tastes, featured teas, etc.)
You’d use Steepster more if…
- You drank more tea. What can we do to make you drink more tea? ;)
- You remembered to use Steepster. What would be the best way to remind you about Steepster?
Thanks again to the hundreds of people who took the Steepster Survey. Your answers are on the radar and we’ll be looking to incorporate your feedback into the site as soon as possible. Send any additional/related thoughts to email@example.com and don’t forget to log your teas everyday!