New Arrival: Your shipment of Steepster!
As you can see, we’ve been in the trenches the past few months cooking up some tasty new features for the greatest tea place online. Here are some things you’d be sorry to not explore…
- Awesome new design/layout: The whole site got a “facelift” (as one user put it) including the dashboard. You now get the latest and greatest tasting notes from your friends along with their other activity on the site.
- Comments: Pretty straightforward but never so much fun. Get the lowdown on each tasting note by leaving a friendly comment.
- Likes: Proudly display your interest in someone’s tasting note by clicking the heart icon, which also helps others find great content.
- Login with Twitter/Facebook/Google: First login to your original account and go to http://steepster.com/account. There, link your outside profiles to Steepster. Now you can login using these services with just one click!
- Community Page: Find friends from your existing networks and search for users already on Steepster. You can check out the freshest Steepster noobs too (be nice).
- Steepster - Now with more tea: We’re now close to 5000 teas on Steepster and gaining more each day, making us the largest database of teas (that we’re aware of) in all the Internets.
- Steepster Select: Get your daily fix of tea and tea-related products through Steepster Select’s exclusive offers. More on this to come…
As always, send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy.